Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Piece of Advice

Just for future reference, it's probably not a great idea to say the words, "Come on, come on, you dirty crack whore!" in front of your kids.

Oh yeah, you might think you're saying it quietly. You might even think the only person who can hear you is your mom, who's riding shotgun in the Mom mobile.

You're way wrong though! If you say it, your 3 year old son will probably immediately say something along the lines of "Mommy, you no yike dat cakk huuur yady? You no yike dat yady?"

Then your mouth will drop open and your eyes will bug out of your head.

In my defense though - it's a small town, and the lady really was a known crack head. Whore? I don't know that for sure.

Shouldn't there be some kind of filter moms get once we have children?

*****

In other news, Babble's beginning their annual 100 Best Bloggers campaign for 2013. High Heels & Dirty Dishes has been nominated for Reader's Choice (thanks, Mom) in both the Parenting and Humor & Entertainment categories. 

If you have a chance, stop by and share my page - or don't, but don't expect a hug on your birthday, guys - and check out all of the other awesome bloggers in the running!

*****

Last but not least, I joined the modern world and got an iPhone! Ok, Chris got me an iPhone. 

I thought using it would be easy, but I'm still all confused. HOW DO YOU SCREEN SHOT SOMETHING? I seriously learned yesterday at lunch and by supper my new found knowledge was gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!