Monday, August 19, 2013

I Need Someone To Be The Boss Of Me

How many email addresses does the average person have?

I have 3 - one I use for actual correspondence, one I use for shopping & paying bills, and my work email that I use to send Buzzfeed links to my coworkers (and occasionally real work stuff when I absolutely have to).

My shopping/bills account has 999+ messages sitting in the inbox right now. I rarely check it unless I've ordered something and I'm trying to track a package, and even then, I do a search for the retailer and go directly to the email. 

Tonight for some reason, I thought I'd scroll through the messages just for grins, right? Cheap thrills, y'all, cheap thrills...

Then a particular message caught my eye: August 13 - "Billing notice for your Esurance policy"

Pardon? Esurance policy? I don't even have an Esurance policy anymore. Not since January...

And then I went through my inbox a little more thoroughly:
  • August 13 - "Billing notice for your Esurance policy"
  • July 18 - "Thanks for renewing your Esurance policy"
  • July 8 - "Your Esurance policy renewal"
  • June 13 - "Billing notice for your Esurance policy"
  • May 13 - "Billing notice for your Esurance policy"
  • April 13 - "Billing notice for your Esurance policy"
  • March 13 - "Billing notice for your Esurance policy"
  • February 13 - "Billing notice for your Esurance policy"
  • January 8 - "Thanks for renewing your Esurance policy"
Son of a mother fucker!!!!!!!!

We started using State Farm insurance in January when we were looking to start a new homeowner's policy and it was cheaper to bundle home and both cars. 

Raise your hand if you forgot to cancel the old policy. 

Raise your hand if you're set up for auto debit on both Esurance & State Farm. 

FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!