Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ole Blue Eyes

Before bed last night, my sweet baby boy climbed into my lap rubbing his sleepy little eyes...

Ouch! Mommy! Ah'eyes!

Your eyes? Do they hurt? My poor baby!

Ah'eyes! Hurts, Mommy!

Why do they hurt?

Ah'eyes - BLUE!

They hurt because they're blue?

Ah'yup! Blue!

And then he opened his eyes really, really wide to show me how blue his eyes are. 

Brown, you guys. His eyes are a really dark brown. Always have been, always will be. He's pretty adorable though, so we'll let his mistake slide!

3 comments:

  1. maybe he was thinking of that song "don't it make your brown eyes blue" there is a song like that.. I am pretty sure. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. All 3 of my boys INSISTED they had blue eyes at some point (my husband is the only blue-eyed boy in the family). I say brown is the color of majesty. Majesty and poop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so stinking adorable.....love him so much!

    ReplyDelete

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!