Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baby Girl's Moved Out!

Hey there! Happy Hump Day! (FYI: I hate the term Hump Day, but a lot of people say it so I thought I'd try it out... and I still hate it, so there. Now you've learned something new about me.)

Remember a few weeks ago when I asked for advice on getting the terror to sleep in her own bed? Your responses were overwhelming! Thank you so much!

How's that working out for us? Marlee has slept in her own bed four nights in a row this week! She's so super proud of herself for being such a big girl and Chris and I are finally getting the sleep we've pined for!

We have to lay down with her still, and she still needs to "wub someonez eaw" but once she's out, she's out for the night!

Added bonus: she's started making her own bed! Sweet dreams my little sass machine!







10 comments:

  1. Sweet! Does that mean there might be time to go for Palis #4? lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG don't say that! Chris's wanted another baby for the last 6 months!

      Delete
    2. 2 more years... 2 more years.. Or after you move cause then you will be out of excuses. LOL! <3

      Delete
  2. Did I hear a new baby is in the future for you two???
    I am so excited....
    I want to be the godmother.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oldest had a hard time sleeping in his own bed too :) Glad that you got it worked out! I saw your post on bloggy moms and following you on GFC now. I look forward to your future posts! You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So proud of our little Boo Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Mar! I bet Miles would love a baby brother or another sister to be a big brother to. Laura might have the right idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!! Joey still crawls into bed with us now and then. I love it for about 20 minutes and then elbow my husband and make him return to sender. I'm such a bad mom. But this chick needs her sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!